If you didn’t watch Discovery Kids as a child, what was your childhood bc omfg.
Just Strange Days at Blake Holsey High alone describes my whole childhood.
I wouldn't be afraid of spiders if I could just talk to them, you know?
- Me: Oh, hey whoa, this shower is occupied.
- Spider: Omg man I didn't see you there.
- Me: We cool?
- Spider: Yeah, yeah, we're cool. I'm just coming down to scope out the tub.
- Me: Oh, that's legit. Hey, you might wanna move over some--you're descending right into the shower stream and I don't want you to drown.
- Spider: Hey thanks, bud. I'll be careful.
- Me: So...can I get out now?
- Spider: Sure, sure! Sorry I'll just move over here.
- Me: Thanks. You have a nice night. Don't come into my bedroom, okay?
- Spider: Nah, that's your space. We're cool. Have a great evening.
watching Sam and Dean working cases in s1 makes me laugh because they’re suited up and they’re like “yes hello we’re trained professionals….we have credentials or whatever………..trust us”
and then you look at them and they’re these two fresh-faced pretty boys with suspiciously styled hair and ugly ties and a tendency to stand too close to each other
like ok kids
run along to mommy
It’s hard to run up walls.
a tEENAGER???… withPOLITCIAL OPINIONS?? no… politics for adults. this not affect you. go sit at kids table
(5 min later) this new generation of teenagers doesn’t care about anything besides parties and the internet
i really hate seeing children at gay rallies. in most cases, they don’t understand what they’re doing and what they’re promoting. i think most children are pressured into going to gay rallies by their parents and, therefore, pressured into believing in gay marriage.
i really hate seeing children in churches. in most cases, they don’t understand what they’re doing and what they’re promoting. i think most children are pressured into going to churches by their parents and, therefore, pressured into believing in a magic man in the sky who will send them to hell if they touch themselves or eat shrimp.
What is there to “believe” in, in gay marriage? It’s marriage between two consenting adults of the same sex.
You can believe in something you can’t see, but don’t believe in something beautiful right in front of your face?